Ten reasons why I’m glad I have two sisters:
- No one else remembers the way it used to be like a sister.
- A sister sets you straight when you don’t quite remember the way it used to be.
- Sisters sometimes tell you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear.
- Older sisters can help prepare you for the next stage of your life.
- Sisters make Mondays better by sending texts and emails.
- Sisters provide a ready-made book club without the deadlines.
- Sisters remind you why you want to eat cookies and drink Pepsi after school and why you shouldn’t anymore.
- Sisters let you try out new theories and might tell you when your theory doesn’t work.
- Sisters understand when words don’t cut it.
- Sisters are my best friends.
Like these three sisters, we hold each other up.
Photo from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three_Sisters_(Alberta)
One thought on “March 27, 2017”
love how the image at the end
sums it all up
In my opinion younger sisters are the best – don’t tell my older sister