March 12, 2020

Five good things about today:

My sister had a birthday.

I talked to my daughter and her son.

I bought myself a Ben&Jerry’s ice cream cone.

I sat in on an interview and the interviewee remembered me. She was my daughter’s best friend in elementary school. She moved, and I hadn’t seen her since 1993 when she was in 6th grade. I love small world happenings.

So far, I have not become ill. I’m grateful for Vitamin C, whether or not it actually helps.

Good thing #6:

I accepted my challenge to myself to think of 5 good things. Blessings to all.

1. Ramona
    Mar 12, 2020 @ 21:56:28

I love reading your post! We need more of these to booster our current state of chaos. Thanks for being a voice for good things.

2. Donnetta Norris
    Mar 12, 2020 @ 22:06:23

Good for you. Having an attitude of gratitude can affect our perspective. Rachel Hollis encourages her followers to make a gratitude list often.

3. honderick
    Mar 12, 2020 @ 22:08:45

Thank you for this. Inspiration for tomorrow. I will try to write about 5 or maybe 13 good things on Friday, the 13th. Positivity goes a long way.

4. dearobb
    Mar 12, 2020 @ 22:33:12

Thanks for writing. Always good to look for the sunny things!

5. kd0602
    Mar 12, 2020 @ 22:52:23

I always forget how powerful a list can be…I might need to try that on one the days when a topic to write about is hard to come by. I love small world happenings too! Thanks for the inspiration!

6. Diane Anderson (newtreemom)
    Mar 13, 2020 @ 11:33:48

5 Good things is a challenge worth doing. It may appear on my blog sometime.

7. Lainie Levin
    Mar 13, 2020 @ 21:14:38

I absolutely love this list! You know, it’s amazing how many wonderful things we start to see when that’s what we focus on.

I also love how your extra #6 snuck in. =)